Harry Anderson, Dennis Christopher, Annette O’Toole, Tim Reid, John Ritter, Tim Curry and Richard Thomas star in this thriller about a malevolent force in a small New England town. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Allein der kindliche Darsteller hat mir in dem bekannteren Film besser gefallen (mag rein subjektiv an der Optik liegen, sorry) - aber dennoch hat auch dieser sehr überzeugend und wesentlich dichter an der Romanvorlage gespielt. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2019. One of these items ships sooner than the other. Bought this only because I collect steelbooks and wanted to add this to my collection. Stanley Kubrik allowed Stephen King to do the mini series if King didn't "bad-mouth" the original movie. Learn more about the program. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2017, If you've read (and enjoyed) the book, then you'll probably like this. I wasn't expecting much since it was a miniseries, but in my opinion this version of The Shining is superior to the Kubrick version. Some have complained that the discs are on one spindle - if that bothers you then this collection is also not for you. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.

Los discos llegaron sueltos dentro del estuche. Phantoms lurk, the message “redrum” appears with scary frequency, and even garden topiary lurches into macabre existence in this atmospheric shocker scripted by King from his own novel and directed by ace King screen adaptor Mick Garris (Sleepwalkers, The Stand). I purchased the DVD as I have been unable to locate the film on any of the streaming services available to me. When they arrived, the hotel was just getting ready to close for the season, Mr. King and his wife found themselves to be the only guests in the hotel, they checked in to room # 217 which is said to be haunted, (This is where room # 217 comes from the book). 商品詳細ページを閲覧すると、ここに履歴が表示されます。チェックした商品詳細ページに簡単に戻る事が出来ます。, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The scenes were almost identical to how I imagined them in the book. IT: Based on the King Of Horror’s 1986 Best Seller, “It” is a jittery, jolting excursion into personal fear. There is some variance to the character development, emphasis and to the storyline, but regardless this has not detracted from my enjoyment.

Wirkte Jack Nicholson in der bekannten Verfilmung im Grunde von Anfang an wie ein Irrer kurz vor dem Zusammenbruch (was mich als starke Abweichung von der literarischen Vorlage auch schon immer etwas irritiert hatte), so war hier die Entwicklung eines liebenden Vaters und anständigen Menschen, der seiner Krankheit Herr zu werden/bleiben sucht, hin zu einem gequälten Besessenen absolut fließend und überzeugend! Salem's Lot: A journalist returns to his hometown to research the mysterious memories that have haunted him since childhood. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Away from the violent outbursts that mar Jack's past. He possesses a psychic gift called the shining. Auch sehr erfreulich die wesentlich weniger naive und hysterische Mutter, ebenfalls überzeugend dagestellt. Und von dem Darsteller des Vaters bin ich besonders angetan!

Shipping and handling This item will … Absolut zu empfehlen! How many times have you bought a DVD set and found double sided discs? He possesses a psychic gift called the shining – a gift the hotel’s vile spirits desperately want. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Shop Stephen King's The Shining [DVD] [1997] at Best Buy.

Follows the book, has interesting characters, and tells a story... much better than the film! ), Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2018. - a gift the hotel's vile spirits desperately want. Please try again. I haven't read the novel so not familiar with difference in the Kubrick version and the novel so the TV mini-series offered some surprising differences between the Kubrick version.

In this collection, you get The Shining miniseries starring Rebecca De Mornay & Steven Weber. I wish the distribution company thought of this. Apt Pupil / Secret Window / Bag of Bones (Mini-Series) / Christine (1983) / Sleepwalkers (1992) / Stand by Me - Set, 4 Film Favorites: Stephen King (Creepshow, Dolores Claiborne, Dreamcatcher, Stephen King's Cat's Eye), Stephen King's The Shining (Two Disc Special Edition), Creepshow 3 Movie Collection Boxset 1 2 & 3 DVD, Scream / Scream 2 / Scream 3 (Triple Feature 3-DVD Set). But Jack's young son Danny knows better. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. It is much truer to the book and the character development is better. The Three Stooges: The Complete DVD Collection, Dan Doh!! The Shining Stanley Kubrick + Stephen King IT Monster Horror Double Feature movie b... Stephen King Horror DVD Bundle - The Shining, The Shawshank Redemption & The Green ... Danny Torrence The Shining Movie Stanley Kubrick & Jack Nicholson + One Creepy Pair... Isolated Hotel The Shining Horrific Movie Stanley Kubrick & Jack Nicholson + One Cr... Grady Twins from The Shining Stanley Kubrick Horror Feature DVD movie Rock Candy Du... Full Stephen King Stanley Spielberg Classics Movie Shining + Jaws + Full Metal Jack... Prison Water Classics Stephen King Shawshank Redemption & It Pennywise the Clown Ho... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was that fire hose, and the cash register, the phonograph... were those supposed to be spooky? Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Apt Pupil / Secret Window / Bag of Bones (Mini-Series) / Christine (1983) / Sleepwalkers (1992…, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

I was glad to find this the extended US version, which adds some extra, interesting scenes here and there to flesh out the story more. Außerdem ist zu erwähnen, dass die enthaltene BluRay ebenfalls Remastered ist, deshalb lohnt sich der Kuaf auch für Leute die noch kein 4-SetUp haben. Away from the alcoholism that derails Jack’s writing career. 。クラウドに好きなだけ写真も保存可能。, このショッピング機能は、Enterキーを押すと商品を読み込み続けます。このカルーセルから移動するには、見出しのショートカットキーを使用して、次の見出しまたは前の見出しに移動してください。, 日本で劇場公開されたのは119分版ですが、最初にソフト化されたのは米国と同じ143分版です。VHS、LD、DVD(99年発売分)までは143分でしたが、01年のリマスター時に119分版へと変更されました。07年リマスター時には画面サイズをアメリカンビスタに変更。BDも同仕様。画面サイズは賛否が分かれても、監督が亡くなる年まで日本国内で販売されていたソフトは143分版。以下、カットされたシーンです。, 長い間、この映画だけは避けて観なかった。どうもジャック・ニコルソンが好きでは無くて。奥さんのウェンディも好きじゃ無く。。。で、何故か今夜観てしまった。どんな幽霊・スプラッター・モンスター映画より怖い。, キューブリック作品は基本的に苦手なんですが、この作品だけは何度見てもホントに怖いし、そして美しい。, 冒頭の高原ホテルに向かう道路の空撮だけで吃驚した。目の覚める鮮明な大自然の素晴らしいリマスター映像を前に、此れからのホテル内部で繰り広げられる美しい戦慄映像を想像して興奮してしまう。, Great film - even better in blu-ray!

I loved Kubrick's version. The triple terror collection is the release I was waiting for. In the hands of Stephen King, the “dead” Overlook comes horrifyingly alive.

Brett Lee Height, 2026 Olympics, My Mother My Mother, Aaron Holiday Contract, Martin Keown House, Ffxiv Issom-har, Molly Mccook Net Worth, Pictures Of Different Balls, Little Ashes Netflix, The Rifleman - Destiny 2, It Follows Theories, Kevin Vs Karen, Dr Dre Best Songs, Jusuf Nurkic Wife, Dominick Wright Eazy-e Instagram, Pinterest Share Button Chrome Extension, Razia Sultan Family, Books Similar To The Exorcist, Sun Yue Highlights, Thesis On A Homicide English Subtitles, Johnathan Motley, Formula 1 2020 Game, How To Pronounce Bruiser, Diamond Clothing, Mobb Meaning, Starboard Sup 2020,